For lot information and availability, contact Fred Stewart at 423-534-0887.
– Quiet, secure, peaceful environment with clean mountain air and spectacular views
– Convenient to Greeneville and Tri-Cities, Tennessee
– Underground utilities, utility district water, cable service
– One acre minimum lot size, fully restricted
– Choice of wooded, golf course-view, or mountain-view lots
– Lighted curbed, and guttered paved streets
– Ideal second home or retirement location
– No mandatory membership fees
Homeowners at Graysburg Hills have the benefit of living in an upscale golf development without the expense associated with most private club memberships. Golfers enjoy the option of daily green fees or reasonable annual rates.
Nestled in the foothills of one of East Tennessee’s most scenic regions, Graysburg Hills Golf Course began 1978 and was expanded to 27 holes in 1993. The Graysburg Hills Golf Course and Real Estate Development is a Stewart Family Enterprise.
The Chimney Top Nine was designed by E. Lawrence Packard. The Knobs and Fodderstack Nines were designed by nationally-known golf course designer Rees Jones of Montclair, New Jersey.
The course combines the site’s beautiful mountain topography with a strategic design to create a challenging, yet enjoyable course suited to all playing skills. With Rye grass fairways and Bentgrass greens, Graysburg Hills provides excellent playing conditions year-round.